I must say I'm pretty proud of myself in getting a lot checked off my list and not staying in that corner too long. I guess that's what happens when you have a husband that goes out of town (far, far, away) and I can't sleep.
I am thankful for:
A husband that brings me chocolate from this place when he goes on an ultra last minute business trip
More details on this trip to San Francisco later

Great friends to spend the day with. Shopping and scrapbooking, of course!! Thanks Bev and Cheryl. Bev's daughter-in-law, Jamie and baby boy came too so I got my Grandma fix. And thanks to my awesome kids for letting me get away on the same day that their Dad left on his international business trip.
And images like this that just take my breath away.

Yes, I'm a Disneyland geek and proud of it!!


No comments:
Post a Comment