Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Day Before...

...and we took in every moment!!!

Eating "eeekit" (yogurt) with Ganma for breakfast

We headed to the pool again. One of Lizzie's favorite things (beside the park) to do.

This time Lizzie was having a good time. Until all of a sudden she started crying. Now, Lizzie is just not a crier. So this was unusual. So she snuggled with Ganma and still wouldn't calm down. Then her Daddy got out of the pool to snuggle and comfort her.

And to try to figure out what was wrong ~ to make sure she didn't hurt herself.


Just look at this booboo lip

And these cute little feet


Mystery solved! Lizzie expressed that she was sad that her Daddy was "going away for a long time". WOW!! Was I glad I had sunglasses on! It still brings a tear to my eyes. She really understood and expressed it in only the way a 2 1/2 year old could. Needing lots of loving from her Daddy.

After lunch and a nap she was better. Lots of playtime and going out for dinner. Then time to "help" Daddy get ready for bed. Stylist Lizzie hard at work.



Tomorrow ~ one of the most proudest, yet difficult days of our lives.

2 comments:

Vashti said...

I really love how well you are documenting this trip!! Thank you, it is really hitting a cord with me!

Catherine said...

I agree w/ Vashti 100% I'm starting to tear up just thinking about tomorrow's pics! Love you guys!