Friday, July 23, 2010

A Photoshop Newbie

Don't judge me Jessica or Courtney or Jenn. I'm just learning!! I FINALLY got the courage to download some free Actions from Pioneer Woman into my Photoshop. WOW!!! This is fun!!!

Before:

After:


Before:


After:


Before:


After:


I don't know why I was so nervous to use Photoshop. It's a lot of fun and addicting.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would never judge! It's way too much fun and everyone SHOULD just jump in and do it!

I like Pioneer Woman's actions too... they aren't too over the top, which is cool.

Jess said...

:) actions are fun, I'm glad you're getting more comfortable in photoshop and having fun! Fun is what is most important :)

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

Judge you?! lol I'm still learning myself :D I think photography (at least for me) will be a lifelong learning experience. AND, you'll never learn if you don't "just jump right in" like Courtney said :) My limited photoshop knowledge/skills keep me from using actions most of the time... Though there are some that I really love the look of :D And P DUB'S are some of them. :)