And this Mom and Dad prearranged with her band teacher (and the school) to have these delivered to her IN class!!
And then Mom came in to the band room with treats to celebrate! Which surprised her too.
Band Mom bringing in Birthday donuts. Do you think I'm their favorite? ;D
Secretly I think it made her feel extra loved since we've never done that to the other kids. She told us later it did make her happy.
Later that night we had the traditional "out to dinner". She picked Skylarks Hidden Cafe in Fairhaven.

Then we were off to Western for a Guitar Recital that Tabitha was playing a duet in. It was AMAZING!! We've never been to these recitals and boy, talk about talent!

Then back home for presents, cake and ice cream.

Amber is recently into a sock monkey fettish

Her "big" gift? A gift certificate to Front Street Spa for a pedicure and a facial!

The birthday girl with her cake that she asked her Daddy to make
Wonder what she wished for?
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY AMBER!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!


3 comments:
I can't believe she's 18!!! Did she get my message? I left her a voice mail :)
P.S. I need your email address...the one I have says that it's no longer valid...
Love you guys!
Happy birthday Amber!
Happy Birthday Amber! We need to do dinner still...
Post a Comment