25 YEARS AGO
we did this:
we did this:

We had some pretty, wicked, scary hair back then, didn't we?
In those 25+ years we've gone from this
to this

4 houses, 2 States, 4 kids, 1 granddaughter, many trials and many more blessings! This day, 25 years ago, was the BEST decision of our lives.
Many have asked what BIG trip we are going to take to celebrate. Well, this is going to be placed on hold for now. We're in the midst of getting our hobby up and running

and sending this guy off to war in Iraq for a year

But we did manage to sneak away for a very relaxing dinner at one of our FAVORITE places in White Rock, BC.

We save this place for extra special occasions. Such an amazing place. Just take a look at our dessert plate!

Dinner was presented in a similar spectacular fashion but there were too many people in the dinning room and I felt I bit odd snapping a photo. Just believe me! It's worth every penny to splurge and celebrate a milestone event.
In those 25+ years we've gone from this
Christmas 1982
to this

4 houses, 2 States, 4 kids, 1 granddaughter, many trials and many more blessings! This day, 25 years ago, was the BEST decision of our lives.
Many have asked what BIG trip we are going to take to celebrate. Well, this is going to be placed on hold for now. We're in the midst of getting our hobby up and running
and sending this guy off to war in Iraq for a year

But we did manage to sneak away for a very relaxing dinner at one of our FAVORITE places in White Rock, BC.

We save this place for extra special occasions. Such an amazing place. Just take a look at our dessert plate!

Dinner was presented in a similar spectacular fashion but there were too many people in the dinning room and I felt I bit odd snapping a photo. Just believe me! It's worth every penny to splurge and celebrate a milestone event.



3 comments:
OOOooooh I am going to have to try that restaurant. I always love finding new amazing places to eat! Congratulations you guys, that is such a wonderful milestone!
Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful life you guys have made together!
Congratulations! You guys look so great and have such a wonderful family.
I have never been to Giraffe and now I am wondering how come?
Post a Comment