Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Why is it?

That teachers freak out when they realize they have less than 2 weeks of school left and pile on the projects? Amber came home on Monday with one of the most "busy work" projects EVER! For her health class she has to redesign a water bottle label. Aren't the labels that are on them fine enough? YIKES!!! Assignment = teacher with too much time on her hands. This kid is preparing for final tests (not to mention catching up from being sick last week) in Chemistry and World History and she has to do what?!?! Well, I guess I shouldn't complain too much. At least Amber doesn't have to do a video on the adverse affects of drinking. Oh, how I wish I could post that video that Tabitha did. A bottle of white mexican vanilla worked perfect for a bottle of vodka. And if you ever need the sound effect of barf, use a flour and water mixture and keep the lumps. Eeewwwwww! Sorry! It was quiet good though and she got an A! We still laugh everytime we watch it.
Miss Amber has managed to pass along her cold to the rest of us. We don't have it as bad as she did so no antibiotic for us. Just sucking on throat drops, taking cough meds and resting. Amber even fixed US dinner last night since she was feeling better than the rest of us.
Can't wait for the mail to arrive today. We should be receiving our wedding photo order!
Woohoo!!! And the digital book Cassie is putting together for the newlyweds is beautiful. We proofed it last night. LOVE IT!!!! Looks like we're going to have to wait another 3 months for the dvd though. David Perry is in such high demand. But at least I know now that next time I need to pay the extra $$ to get the video completed in 2 weeks.
Happy Wednesday all!!

3 comments:

Jess said...

That sucks for Amber!

Kay said...

I hear ya about the teachers! I can't tell you how glad I am my kids are out of high school.

Tabitha Anderson said...

Hey you guys are out of school soooo soon! Hopefully the weather turns better so we can actually enjoy the SUMMER. :)