I thought I'd start a different section for your guesses on how much the tree cost. Remember that picture is NOT the tree we cut down. The one we picked was 8 - 9'. Leave your quesses in the comments or you can email me. You have until Saturday!!
I'm a born and raised California city girl! Grew up in the OC! And a transplanted Washingtonian of 19 years. I have a great husband, 4 kids and a son-in-law, and a beautifully gorgeous granddaughter. I'm a SAHM that doesn't get to stay at home as much as I'd like. But I LOVE life, my family and friends and my God. And we LOVE chocolate :D
5 comments:
Sally has given me a guess of $25.00
Here's a few more "entries":
Bev ~ $45
Cassie ~ $125
Angie ~ $135
Lisa's in at $85
Well I was thinking $80.
Having lived in WA, (I miss it!) I'll go from my own experience of cutting down our trees. My guess is: $5.00!
It sounds beautiful Amy!
Post a Comment