We have lived here for almost 20 years now! How crazy is that? I miss all my friends the most. And now this sweet friend is doing cooking classes out of her home. Man! This makes me wish I still lived there.
If you live in So. California you MUST take Jenny's classes. http://jennysgatherings.com/classes/ Jenny has always been an amazing cook. So glad she is sharing her knowledge, recipes, secrets and shortcuts. I am determined to take one of her classes when I am in California.
Jenny is having a giveaway for a Bosch Mixer.
And boy do I NEED one. Mine is sooooo old (still functioning though). We inherited it when Rob's Mom passed away in 1989. Yup! It's THAT old!!
Go enter to win for yourself http://jennysgatherings.com/2013/05/08/bosch-mixer-giveaway/
And while you are there check out the rest of her website. You won't be disappointed.
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment