They look so much alike! I bet its almost like reliving amber as a tiny girl to watch lizzie. Although she's so much like tabitha was when she was little in the way that she just sings and sings when she thinks no one is listening. Or was that amber? I can't remember!
I'm a born and raised California city girl! Grew up in the OC! And a transplanted Washingtonian of 19 years. I have a great husband, 4 kids and a son-in-law, and a beautifully gorgeous granddaughter. I'm a SAHM that doesn't get to stay at home as much as I'd like. But I LOVE life, my family and friends and my God. And we LOVE chocolate :D
1 comment:
They look so much alike! I bet its almost like reliving amber as a tiny girl to watch lizzie. Although she's so much like tabitha was when she was little in the way that she just sings and sings when she thinks no one is listening. Or was that amber? I can't remember!
Post a Comment