SHAVING
Dad teaching the fine points of using a razor. You know "put you finger here and you WILL cut yourself" kind of stuff.
Someone looks a bit hesitant
Navigating the chin and the upper lip
Trying it for himself
You can see a bit of his "furries"
And this one just surprised me at how much he looks like his big brother
Boy!! We're feeling old!!

7 comments:
I was JUST thinking in the last few pictures how much he looks like Rob. Well, congrats on your newly smooth face David! Hehe.
I thought the same thing about the last picture. I saw Rob's face there! He's sure growing up!
I mean "ROBERT" :)
is he totally embarrassed that you posted this? so cute!
I was thinking the same thing as Kaitlyn :)
Yes, he was! But he knows it's part of my "job description". I think I'm more embarrassed at how badly my bathroom needs an update :p
David has now entered ManLand!
Post a Comment