This year we are going to try THIS:
I took a class last week about this and I'm encouraged. I'm ready to put this to the test. SO many people swear by this way of gardening and LESS weeds. That is important to me.
We will keep you posted on our progress and the results.
PS ~ Remember our sad results from our pumpkin patch? I learned from taking this class that MANY people did not have good pumpkin crops. I'm feeling much better now that I know it just wasn't me. Is that terrible?


4 comments:
Good luck! I have really bad luck with gardening. The last two years have been very disappointing.
Yes, Good luck! We grew 'accidental' pumpkins out of our compost pile last year... WEIRD!
I hear this is the best too...We only got one pumpkin last year.
i want to hear about this! i am big time interested! keep me posted...
Post a Comment