I wish!!!! I told Rob just last night that Disneyland is sounding like a good idea right about now. Except we are having better weather here than down in So. Cal. But just to get away and run around Disneyland for a few days would just be heavenly. But unfortunately, too many commitments :(
But I did run across this picture today on the Disney Parks Blog (yes! It's true!!). This picture just took my breath away.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some of the things our family does!
Other Things that Consume our Time
Followers
About Me
- Musicmom-Amy
- I'm a born and raised California city girl! Grew up in the OC! And a transplanted Washingtonian of 19 years. I have a great husband, 4 kids and a son-in-law, and a beautifully gorgeous granddaughter. I'm a SAHM that doesn't get to stay at home as much as I'd like. But I LOVE life, my family and friends and my God. And we LOVE chocolate :D



4 comments:
Disneyland does sound nice right about now....
Aw, I miss Disney! I think I prefer Disneyworld but anything Disney would do right about now.
Got me thinking...have you ever been to Disneyland around Christmas? I worked at Disneyworld Christmas in '05 and The Magic Kingdom was just about the best place on earth. They had Christmas music playing, fake snow falling, lights everywhere, charachters all dressed up... Being on Main Street with family was the best. You guys should do Christmas at Disneyland one year!
Remember Traci, we used to live near Disneyland. Christmas time is our favorite time of year. It's so magical and really puts you in the holiday spirit. We miss it.
Post a Comment