The wish for unlimited amounts of Treadmills! TREADMILLS?!?!?! Yep! You read that correctly. I would so LOVE for our family to do this for a talent show. But not sure I can come up with 8 treadmills. Let alone transport them to the place where we would perform. So until then, enjoy!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv5zWaTEVkI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv5zWaTEVkI
And you know I can't have a post without some eye candy. And this is the sweetest candy in the photo bin right now! Thanks Jessica for this beautiful picture of Elizabeth.

7 comments:
That would be so cool if you guys did that! lol
Your welcome for the picture :)
I'll be taking a lot more in the next few weeks :)
I'm doing a daddy daughter photo shoot of course! In coordinating outfits...just you wait, they'll be spectacular!
that video is amazing... and we have one treadmill you can borrow! (good luck getting it down our stairs).
That little girl is SO ADORABLE! i love the dress!
ps i invited you to the stovetop swap blog a little while ago... maybe it ended up in your spam? let me know i can resend it!
I love that video-it is so cool!!
Everytime I see that video I visualize doing it...sadly, I remember my complete lack or coordination and fall over just thinking about it. I can barely even walk on a treadmill, let alone do THAT!
OMG she is so beautiful in that picture. I think that's my favorite one of her so far!!
That video is so funny. My oldest dd just loved it too.
She is the cutestest little thing all wrapped uup in her plaid dress! Merry Christmas, my friend and Happy New Year!
She is so incredibly adorable. Believe me I know adorable! :)
Post a Comment