Rob & I went to a GREAT Chicago concert!


Our trip to Utah:
BACK TO SCHOOL!!
That came waaaay to fast for my liking. I still can't get used to starting before Labor Day. We started yesterday and so far things are looking pretty good.
We now have a Junior in High School
and 
a 6th Grader.

Yes! It was raining and cold on the first day of school. Bleck! That's just so wrong :D

5 comments:
That was a total Lord of the Rings flashback-glad to see you had fun ;)
Looks like a lot of fun!! The kids look great for school. School for everyone should definitely start after Labor Day. It just makes sense.
Wow Amy... great pics. It looks like you've had a lot of fun.
The pic of Amber who's now a Junior, wow... I can remember so clearly when we were that age. Brings back lots of memories! David looks so grown up, too.
Nice I CAN'T BELIEVE David is at the middle school!! And Amber will graduate next schoolyear! Time flies...
Wow, Amy your "peanut" is getting so big. She is also getting more beautiful the bigger she gets. Can you belive it's school time. Well we both have 6th graders, but yours is your last and mine is my first.
Post a Comment