Friday, March 21, 2008

A few more of little Miss Lizard!

One of my favorite photos of some of my favorite people!!
Uncle David was getting some good laughs out of Lizzie. I just love the look of love coming from Lizzie's face. She loves her Uncle David.
And Amber had some play time with Lizzie too.
And of course I got in some snuggle time too.

5 comments:

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

Lizzie's look is priceless, A look of Pure love...

Christie said...

I love the pics. She has the cutest smile.

Kay said...

A true Grandma! Posting pictures of the little princess! We can't get enough of our grandbabies, can we?

Jess said...

I'm glad everyone got at least a little "happy" time with Lizzie.

PS. Its time to take the ticker down :)

Musicmom-Amy said...

Okay! The ticker has changed :O) Thanks for the reminder.