Tuesday, December 11, 2007

LOTS of pictures!!!

Here's just a small sampling of the pictures we took during Robert, Jessica & Lizzie's visit. We SO enjoyed our visit ~ which was waaayy too short. It was a wonderful extended weekend. Lizzie has taken a piece of our hearts with her back to Utah and she completely has every one of us wrapped around her little finger. She's such a good baby. It was great to spend time with Robert & Jessica. Oh, how we miss them!!!

8 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh Amy! What beautiful pictures! You have a good "eye" for great poses/shots, too. :) PRECIOUS! I can't believe how much she's grown! (Loved "Sumo Lizzie!)
Thanks for sharing!

Christie said...

She is so beautiful. I'm so glad you finally got your grandma time!

Anonymous said...

She is so very sweet!

Jenni said...

How fun for you!! Great pictures. What a wonderful visit you must have had.

Lydia said...

Lizzie is beautiful!! I'm so glad you finally got to hold her!! :o)

Unknown said...

she is already so big! What a cutie!

Catherine said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!!

Cassie said...

she is so beautiful, you all look so HAPPY.

I can't wait to meet you all inperson, and hopefully can get some great shots of Lizzie too.