AAACCCKKK!!! That makes me sound old doesn't it? I could say I was only 12 when I gave birth to him?! But I won't. Seriously it really doesn't seem like 22 years ago today I was holding my 1st baby. Of course while you're in the middle of it all you never think this time will EVER come. Truly time has flown by. And now my baby will have his own baby here in about 2 months. It makes me feel a song coming on! - "The Circle of Life". Okay forget that!
Over the past 22 years he has made us grow in ways we never expected. And we know the same is coming to him & Jessica. You know? Thee old "what goes around comes around"! Can't wait! And Grandma & Grandpa will be there to love little Lizzie completely unconditionally and spoil her rotten as all Grandma's & Papa's should. Sugar 'em up and send them home!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT!!
We Love You!!
Prepare to be embarrassed!
9 comments:
Love the slide show! He was such a cute little baby :) and of course he's grown up to be a very handsome man :)
Awww! Cute! Tell Robert happy birthday for me!
I just noticed! He is sticking his tounge out just like Lizzie was in the ultrasound!! So cute!
Awww Happy Birthday, Robert! I remember when he looked like those baby pictures. He's all grown up and I can see so much of you and Rob in him, Amy! He and Jessica look so cute together!
Ahhhhh.....
I love the slide show -very fun!
aww happy birthday. Hope you ALL had a wonderful day.
I loved the slide show as well. How did you do that? Everyone is doing such cute things on their blog. I need lessons! Tell Robert Happy Birthday from the VanderVeens. Can't wait to see that darling baby.
Post a Comment