Saturday, December 28, 2013

WOW!!!!

A lot has happened in the last two weeks.  Our annual Music Booster See's Candies order was a huge part of it.  Just crazy problems this year!!  Between a student accusing me of stealing $21 from her order (long, crazy story) to continued damaged items in shipments - I am seriously thinking next year will be the last year for See's Candies.  Yes, have to think of this as a great fundraiser for the students.  But man, it was such a time sucker this year.

But I have to say the biggest and BEST thing that happened was this!

 My Birthday present AND mine and Rob's Christmas present!!!  Robert was here for 8 days!!!!  A total and complete surprise from our kids.  I can't believe they kept it a secret.  They are so awesome!!  They got double the reaction since Rob wasn't home when Robert arrived.
Our hearts are sooooooo full!!!
I had snow for MY birthday!!

And school was canceled!  Winter break started a day early.

The time with Robert went so fast!! 
Christmas Morning!!!

And an Anderson Family FIRST - this was done in ONE shot!
And we got to Skype with this little love:
LIFE IS GOOD!!!

No comments: